Wednesday 23 May 2012

From Barcelona to Tehran: Day 20


Day 20: An Evening out in Siena; From Firenze to Siena in Italy

May 19, 2012; Distance covered today: 75 Km; Total: 1420 Km

Getting out of Firenze was not as difficult or boring as other cities. Soon I was on my route, and soon, the hills began, one after another.  But, boy! Was the road beautiful?! The night before, I had gotten the address of the campground in Siena, so when I got close to the city, my GPS lead me directly to the campground where I met another German cyclist (his name escapes me). A few minutes after my arrival, a Canadian couple also cycled in. 
The View in the Morning
Getting Better

And Better
Yes
Sometimes I would just scream with excitement as coasting down ans seeing these scenes.. Ahhhhhhh
Awesome
Lots of them
So Tender
Behind Bars


After taking a shower, I went to the town with the German cyclist. We saw two or three old buildings when we ran into the Canadian cyclists. We all hung out together and had a very good time. Also, we met a Brazilian couple and had a sip of wine with them too. When I started my trip, I thought I would be a little lonely, but every day, I am meeting new interesting people. 
In Siena
My New Friends
New friends from Brazil
The Dinner Event that the Locals had Organized

No comments:

Post a Comment